3.21.2011

Day Five: Drama Drama Drama

I have two TV shows that are tied as #1 for me. One I watched all through my teen years and the other has only been with me for a few years. I have loved, laughed, cried, and screamed with both of these shows.

One Tree Hill


I watched OTH from the very beginning and immediately fell in love with all the characters as well as the drama surrounding each of them. No matter how many times I watch each episode, there are always the moments that touch me.

Grey's Anatomy


I truly don't believe that there is another show out there that can top Grey's. With each continued season the show has gotten better and better, it's almost hard to believe. My boyfriend likes to tell me that it's so depressing he doesn't understand how I could watch such a show. But the truth is, that all the pain and suffering that there is in the show, makes the moments when there is happiness and rejoicing so much more poignant. Plus, who wouldn't love a show that has doctors with the nicknames of McDreamy and McSteamy?

No comments:

Post a Comment